STEP 1: After you log in
|Lets Add your homepage content first - Click
the Content Manager button
- Scroll down until you see home in the list, this is your home
page content. Click MODIFY to edit this page.
- A website editor will appear in the middle white area where
you can type your home page welcome information.
For example; if you sell shoes you may want talk about your
variety or niche in SHOES.
- (NOTE) It is a good idea to have your
site opened to your homepage in another window, just click the Your Site link
in your store administration (up
top). After you make changes on
your admin side you can refresh your web site to see the changes.
- Click Save Changes when you are done to save any changes you
STEP 2: Adding your content page
|Lets Create your first content page - Click View
All Content Pages (up top)
- Adding a new content page is just as easy as editing your home
Simply click the CREATE CONTENT PAGE button and you are on your way.
- For page tag, choose a keyword or keyword phrase to
represent this page, for example: shipping-policy
- In the website editor, white area, you can write about your
shipping policy, etc.
- (NOTE) The
website editor is useful not only to add text to your pages but
also to add images. Click the Upload Image button on the
website editor toolbar to upload a picture onto this page from
- Click Save Changes when you are done to save and create your
new Shipping Policy content page.
STEP 3: Create and Modify additional pages
Update the following content pages:
- Shipping and Returns
- About Us
For assistance please call Earth Skater support @ 561-210-5587.