- Click Store Settings
- Click on Shipping Options
- Check the option for USPS Real-time shipping
- Click the Save Settings button
- Now enter your Shipping from ZIP code and USPS
- Update your USPS Service Type, Container Type, and First
Class mail type (these settings will effect the shipping
costs up or down)
- Click the Save Changes button
- (* Remember you must enter a weight in pounds for each product in
order to use USPS shipping. Use 0 for the weight if you
would like free shipping on an item)
STEP 3: Test USPS (*We handle this for our Earth
- View your new website, click to add any product to your
shopping cart, enter your ZIP code, click OK.
- You should receive a shipping error message from USPS
- Now finally email the USPS Internet Customer Care Center (ICCC).
them to switch your profile to allow access to the production
* The reason for this step is because USPS must enable your
access to use the system
The ICCC is staffed from 7:00AM to 11:00PM Eastern Time.
That's it! Now you can test your USPS shipping system by
going to your store as a customer and adding an item to your
shopping cart and entering your ZIP code to get the correct shipping
cost from USPS.