Access your E-Mail using Mozilla Thunderbird
Thunderbird for your Earth Skater email account:
- In Mozilla Thunderbird, from the Tools menu select
- Select Email account, and then click Next.
- Enter your name and e-mail address.
- Select POP or IMAP as the type of
incoming server you are using. Your incoming server is
mail.earthskater.com (SSL REQUIRED) for either POP/IMAP. Click Next.
- Enter your e-mail address for the Incoming User Name,
and Outgoing User Name. Click Next.
- Enter a name for your email account and click Next.
- Verify your account information and click Finish.
- In the Account Settings window, select Outgoing Server
listed below your new account.
- Select Use name and password and enter your e-mail
address. Thunderbird will ask you for your password the first time you try
to send mail. Click OK.
* Make sure use secure connection is set to NO
* To avoid going over your email storage limit:
the Tools menu, select Accounts.
the Mail tab and double click
your email account to modify
- Click the More settings button if there is one and then click the
Advanced tab. (if there is no more settings button, look for
the Advanced tab)
- Under delivery make sure no options are checked. (leave a copy on
server should be unchecked)
If the sending email does not work (outgoing failed) then click the Advanced tab of your account settings and use outgoing port 587 instead of port 25.
To Create / Modify / Delete an Email Accounts:
- Login to your website control panel with
your username and password.
- Click on the Domains icon
- Click on the domain name you wish to create / modify a POP3 Email
- Click on the Email Accounts (POP3 Email) icon
To Modify an Email Account:
- Click on an Email address to modify that email account
- You may Modify the password for this email account
- You may also click Delete to delete this account
To Create an Email account:
- Click Add New to create a new email account
- Enter the email address and password for the new email account
- Select "Catch-all" if you want this account to receive all email not
addressed to any other email account.
- Enter an email address for "Store and forward" if you wish to store and
forward all email to another email account.
For assistance please call support @ 561-210-5587.