Access your E-Mail using Mozilla Thunderbird
To configure Thunderbird for your Earth Skater email account:
- In Mozilla Thunderbird, from the Tools menu select Account Settings.
- Select Email account, and then click Next.
- Enter your name and e-mail address.
- Select POP or IMAP as the type of incoming server you are using. Your incoming server is mail.earthecommerce.com (SSL REQUIRED) for either POP/IMAP. Click Next.
- Enter your e-mail address for the Incoming User Name, and Outgoing User Name. Click Next.
- Enter a name for your email account and click Next.
- Verify your account information and click Finish.
- In the Account Settings window, select Outgoing Server listed below your new account.
- Select Use name and password and enter your e-mail address. Thunderbird will ask you for your password the first time you try to send mail. Click OK.
* Make sure use secure connection is set to NO
* To avoid going over your email storage limit:
From the Tools menu, select Accounts.
Select the Mail tab and double click your email account to modify
- Click the More settings button if there is one and then click the Advanced tab. (if there is no more settings button, look for the Advanced tab)
- Under delivery make sure no options are checked. (leave a copy on server should be unchecked)
If the sending email does not work (outgoing failed) then click the Advanced tab of your account settings and use outgoing port 587 instead of port 25.
To Create / Modify / Delete an Email Accounts:
- Login to your website control panel with your username and password.
- Click on the Domains icon
- Click on the domain name you wish to create / modify a POP3 Email account for
- Click on the Email Accounts (POP3 Email) icon
To Modify an Email Account:
- Click on an Email address to modify that email account
- You may Modify the password for this email account
- You may also click Delete to delete this account
To Create an Email account:
- Click Add New to create a new email account
- Enter the email address and password for the new email account
- Select “Catch-all" if you want this account to receive all email not addressed to any other email account.
- Enter an email address for “Store and forward" if you wish to store and forward all email to another email account.
For assistance please contact support.