Your Earth Skater store, depending on your hosting plan, can have its own blog!
Earth Skater blogs are a content management system for articles posted in reverse chronological order. You also have the option to allow readers to post comments on your articles.
Learn more about what you can do with your store’s blog with these examples from the Earth Skater Blog:
- Make announcements
- Talk about your products in more detail
- Demonstrate your expertise
- Connect with your customers
- Boost your shop’s search engine rankings
- Perform Bulk actions to manage your Blog Posts.
To discover how great blog content can increase your ecommerce sales.
Blog posts vs. pages: which should I choose?
While both blogs and pages are great ways to add relevant content to your website, they each serve a specific purpose:
- Blogs are great for content that you’ll be updating regularly. They’re also best if you want to encourage feedback on an article, because people can post comments on your blog posts. Choose to post on your store’s blog if you’re looking to create discussion and build a community around your products and your brand.
- Pages are meant to be used for static content. They’re great for adding “About us” sections, Terms of Service policies, shipping and refund information. Choose to add a page if the content is vital information you need to easily communicate to your customers.