3. Click the Website Payment Preferences link under the Selling Preferences column on the right.
4. Under Auto Return for Website Payments, click the On radio button to enable Auto Return.
5. Enter the Auto Return URL that is noted in your Online Store > Website Settings > Settings > Payment Options for PayPal Return.
6. Under Payment Data Transfer, click the On radio button to enable Payment Data Transfer.
7. Click Save.
8. Copy the Payment Data Transfer (PDT) token that is generated
9. Enter the PDT token into your Online Store > Website Settings > Settings > Payment Options for PayPal
a) On the Payment options page, make sure PayPal Standard is selected, if not then select PayPal and click save first b) On the Payment options page, enter the PDT token and PayPal account email address
Testing Your PayPal Account
1. Go to your website and add an item to the shopping cart
2. Proceed through the checkout process and you will be redirected to PayPal at the last step in order to make payment
3. If you are redirected your business account PayPal page, and there are no errors, then the setup is complete
4. Just make sure that your PDT token has been correctly entered into your online store settings under payment options
* You cannot actually purchase from your own PayPal account unless you use a credit card that is not already on file with PayPal. * If you attempt to do so you may receive an error from PayPal stating something to this effect.
Join Our Newsletter
Sign up for the latest articles, business ideas, updates, and offers.