The following terms and conditions (these “Terms") govern the provision by Earth Skater Inc (“Company") of the services and/or products (referred collectively herein as “Services and Products") described on the Web Hosting Order Form.
By submitting the online order form, Customer hereby agrees to the following:
Customer agrees to pay for hosting services rendered in advance of each monthly service term.
You can update your preferred payment method for renewals. If the preferred method is unavailable (for example, a card has expired), for your convenience we will use another payment method we have on record for you. Your initial sign-up is an authorization for us to use the preferred or other available payment methods.
Customer agrees to be bound by the service term selected on the online order form.
Customer agrees to a no-refund policy in advance. Any setup fees and service fees are non-refundable.
New domain name registrations by Earth Skater on behalf of customer are transferable to customers ownership only after 3 months of continuous service.
Non-Payment of services shall result in a 3-day notice of disconnection. All payment failures must be cured within 3 days of notice. Customers failing to secure payment within 3 days of notice may incur service interruption.
Service Cancellations must be made via email or phone and confirmed at least 14 days before your next monthly billing cycle.
Company is not responsible for data integrity on website content reclaimed for non-payment.
Customer agrees to adhere to the the Company Acceptable Use Policy.
Customer agrees to adhere to the the Company Data Center Rules and Procedures.
Customer agrees not to engage in activity that violates federal (United States), state or local laws applicable to the service terms described herein.
Company reserves the right to discontinue service to any subscriber it deems, in its sole discretion, violates any condition of service including the Acceptable Use Policy, Data Center Rules and Procedures, and Terms of Services.
Additionally, in consideration for hosting services to be delivered, Customer agrees to be bound to the following terms:
1. Indemnification. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company and the employees and agents of Company (each an “Indemnified Party") against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, penalties, actions, proceedings or judgments (collectively, “Losses") to which an Indemnified Party may become subject and which Losses arise out of, or relate to this Agreement or Customer’s use of the Services and Products, and will reimburse an Indemnified Party for all legal and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by such Indemnified Party in connection with investigating, defending or settling any Loss whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such Indemnified Party is a party.
2. Limitation on Company Liability. Company shall not be deemed to be in default of any provision of this Agreement or be liable for any failure of performance of the Services and Products to Customer resulting, directly or indirectly, from any (i) weather conditions, natural disasters or other acts of God, (ii) action of any governmental or military authority, (iii) failure caused by telecommunication or other Internet provider, or (iv) other force or occurrence beyond its control. The exclusive remedy against Company for any damages whatsoever to Customer arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be the refund of the fees paid by Customer to Company with respect to the then current term of this Agreement. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (i) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF REVENUE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE COMPANY’S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS BY CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES, OR (ii) ANY LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM DELAYS, NONDELIVERIES, MISDELIVERIES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS COMPANY PROVIDES THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE CUSTOMER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SELECTION, USE AND SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AND COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY THEREFORE.
3. Arbitration. ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS CONTACT OR ANY BREACH THEREOF IN EXCESS OF $250.00 SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION AND JUDGMENT UPON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF.
4. Notices. Unless otherwise specified herein, any notices or other communications required or permitted hereunder shall be sufficiently given if in writing and delivered personally or sent by email transmission, internationally recognized overnight courier, registered or certified mail, to the address or email address of Customer as set forth in the Service Descriptions or Company as set forth below. Such notices or other communications shall be deemed received (i) on the date delivered, if delivered personally, (ii) on the date that return confirmation is received, if sent by email, (iii) on the business day (or, if international, on the fifth business day) after being sent by an internationally recognized overnight air courier or (iv) five days after being sent, if sent by first class registered mail, return receipt requested. Earth Skater, 21218 St. Andrews Blvd. #154 Boca Raton, FL 33433, Attention Accounting Manager, Support Number (877) 627-2492. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to choice of law provisions that would cause the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
6. Miscellaneous. Failure by either Company or Customer to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement or any rights with respect hereto or the failure to exercise any option provided hereunder shall in no way be considered to be waiver of such provisions, rights or options, or to in any way affect the validity of this Agreement. If one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement are found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the